Ringside Fang Mouthguard Adult
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
- All customers are asked to keep a minimum of six (6) feet between themselves and other individuals.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, and to follow local requirements, we will be allowing only 1 customer at a time. A table will be at the entrance of our store and an employee will give you instructions on how to proceed. If a line forms outside please remember that social distancing of 6 Ft. between customers is required.
- The health and safety of employees and customers is always a priority. Our employees are required to adhere to CDC infection control practices, such as washing hands often and store sanitation.
- Customers at the register will be encouraged to use debit or credit cards when possible. Using Cash is discouraged, but not prohibited.
- When completing a transaction, cashiers will endeavor to keep a reasonable distance of space between themselves and customers.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the door and kindly request that our customer sanitize their hands before shopping with us.
- Curbside pick-up will also be available for those who prefer contactless shopping. Please order on our website or contact us to setup curbside pick-up.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands with other employees or customers.
- Any employee or customer who presents with symptoms of illness will unfortunately not be allowed to enter our store.
- For the Safety of our Staff and Customers facial coverings are required at our store. This is also subject to California State Orders. Customers not wearing a mask or facial covering will not be allowed to enter.
- If you require an accommodation to this policy, please inquire at our store. As always, we continue to monitor this situation and will consider additional safety measures and operational changes as needed.
For the safety of our employees and customers, we are not accepting product returns or exchanges at this time. We generally have a 30 day return and exchange policy but due to the pandemic we feel that this is the safest route. We will continue to monitor this situation and will adapt our policies as the pandemic unwinds.
Our new deluxe line of mouth guards provide the comfort and protection you expect without sacrificing a great fit. The heavy duty rubber frame provides impact protection while the custom liner molds to teeth for a tight and comfortable fit.
Mouth Guard Fitting Instructions: 1. Bring water to boiling point. 2. Drop mouth guard in water for 10 seconds. 3. Remove mouth guard with tongs. 4. Place mouth guard immediately around upper teeth. It will be warm but will not burn 5. Press tongue against the back of the upper teeth. 6. While holding the mouth guard in this position, suck out all the air and water until it comes to a tight fit around the upper teeth. 7. Remove from mouth and place under cold tap water. 8. If you do not get a tight fit the first time, repeat the procedure again.
- Designed to help prevent injury
- Heavy duty rubber frame provides impact protection
- Advanced application process
- Includes vented case to keep mouth guard clean
- Long-lasting graphics
Brought to you by AK-47 MMA, the Bay Areas leader in MMA Fight Gear, Muay Thai Boxing Gloves, Jiu Jitsu Uniforms, Jiu Jitsu Belts and Gear.