Custom Rash Guards
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
- All customers are asked to keep a minimum of six (6) feet between themselves and other individuals.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, and to follow local requirements, we will be allowing only 1 customer at a time. A table will be at the entrance of our store and an employee will give you instructions on how to proceed. If a line forms outside please remember that social distancing of 6 Ft. between customers is required.
- The health and safety of employees and customers is always a priority. Our employees are required to adhere to CDC infection control practices, such as washing hands often and store sanitation.
- Customers at the register will be encouraged to use debit or credit cards when possible. Using Cash is discouraged, but not prohibited.
- When completing a transaction, cashiers will endeavor to keep a reasonable distance of space between themselves and customers.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the door and kindly request that our customer sanitize their hands before shopping with us.
- Curbside pick-up will also be available for those who prefer contactless shopping. Please order on our website or contact us to setup curbside pick-up.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands with other employees or customers.
- Any employee or customer who presents with symptoms of illness will unfortunately not be allowed to enter our store.
- For the Safety of our Staff and Customers facial coverings are required at our store. This is also subject to California State Orders. Customers not wearing a mask or facial covering will not be allowed to enter.
- If you require an accommodation to this policy, please inquire at our store. As always, we continue to monitor this situation and will consider additional safety measures and operational changes as needed.
For the safety of our employees and customers, we are not accepting product returns or exchanges at this time. We generally have a 30 day return and exchange policy but due to the pandemic we feel that this is the safest route. We will continue to monitor this situation and will adapt our policies as the pandemic unwinds.
We can design and manufacture Custom Sublimated Rash Guards.
We use breathable, lightweight, compression adding, moisture wicking performance fabric.
Air Mesh Paneling under neath the arm pits is optional
Our Design Team is top notch and we have created some of the best looking rash guards for our customers throughout the U.S.
Minimum Order Quantity 30
Production Time 3-5 Weeks after design completion
For a price quote please email us the artwork, logo or identity of your gym, academy, club or promotion along with your order quantity.
Please email service@KimPacific.com or call us at 510-881-8000 for more information so that our design team can walk you through the entire process.